Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Easy track update
bowood14

posted on 24/4/13 at 12:23 PM Reply With Quote
Easy track update

Looks like they have gone ! Owing me and many others money. If you go to the website it's redirected to a new company Track and Tour. http://www.ttevents.co.uk/index.asp I wonder if that is a new name for the old operators?
Rich_p

posted on 24/4/13 at 12:35 PM Reply With Quote
Lots of threads on the net about it, it appears the new company will be honouring Easy track bookings.

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=18&t=1272327&mid=0&i=80&nmt=Easytrack+ceased+trading&mid=0

Dangle_kt

posted on 24/4/13 at 04:19 PM Reply With Quote
I've still filed for my money back from the Creditcard company, not worth hanging on now that they have stopped replying to emails.

Though, I am sure I have seen that track and tour name on the email I got from the "new owner"....

Still, I'll let someone else gamble with their £800, waiting for them to come good on promises and deadline they have already missed my large margins - I can't afford to loose it.

bowood14

posted on 24/4/13 at 04:39 PM Reply With Quote
Not sure if I can make a claim against anyone as it was a credit from a cancelled track day by them over a year ago, anyone got any ideas!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.