Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: Wilwood Handbrake Calipers & Pads
Tris

posted on 7/5/13 at 07:55 AM Reply With Quote
FS: Wilwood Handbrake Calipers & Pads

Morning All,

Got 2 x Powerlite Handbrake Calipers that i would like to sell. Although technically 'used', these were only briefly used last year for less than 200 miles, so they are in very good condition.

Rally design link to the calipers in question - Linky

Part Number - 120-9463 Bore size - 1.00" 25mm Disk width - 0.35-0.50" (9-13mm)

These also come complete with a set of Wilwood Powerlite Polymatrix `A` Pads.

Price new was (£119.50 *2) + VAT = £286.80. Pads were £70, so total new was £356.80

Looking for £200 (which includes postage to manland UK).

Pictures below - any questions then please feel free to ask

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

acafrao

posted on 7/5/13 at 11:15 AM Reply With Quote
First dibs! Will send you u2u soon.
clanger

posted on 7/5/13 at 12:22 PM Reply With Quote
2nd dibbs, cash waiting.............
ashg

posted on 7/5/13 at 12:36 PM Reply With Quote
why did you remove them?

Anything With Tits or Wheels Will cost you MONEY!!

Haynes Roadster (Finished)
Exocet (Finished & Sold)
New Project (Started)

yellowcab

posted on 7/5/13 at 03:40 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry but whats this 'dibs' bollocks?

You can't just join the forum with under 10 posts thinking you get preference over someone who is a regular.

Surely Tris will sell to the person with the money first. First come first served and all that.

Tris

posted on 7/5/13 at 07:19 PM Reply With Quote
Hello All,

Sorry, been on the road today with work and just got back online.

At this moment, no one has U2U'ed me asking for payment details. User 'akafrao' said at 11am that he would U2U me 'soon', but as yet has not made contact. I agree with 'Yellowcab's' comments.

So from my point of view, these are still for sale - U2U me if anyone is interested

Cheers
Tris

acafrao

posted on 7/5/13 at 08:29 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry tris busy busy day at work, just sent you an u2u with a request for money transfer preferences.

Thanks

acafrao

posted on 7/5/13 at 09:03 PM Reply With Quote
Also, I only have 10 posts as I am quite new to the locost scene, I think everyone here at a certain time where newbies to the scene and only had a few posts just like me!

"You can't just join the forum with under 10 posts thinking you get preference over someone who is a regular. " i did not think i had preference in terms of seniority, but at the time i seen the post and replied to it, NOBODY had shown any interested for it therefore and as I have the money straightly available i thought it would be first asked first served therefore i called dibs.

If seniority is what counts on items for sale, then i believe i am at the bottom of list so i might as well just quit and shop elsewhere.

Tris

posted on 7/5/13 at 10:00 PM Reply With Quote
Provisionally sold to unijacko67
daniel mason

posted on 7/5/13 at 10:17 PM Reply With Quote
that kitten will have some stopping power! just dont tell the mrs the budget is creeping up jacko!
you at barbon this weekend mate?

unijacko67

posted on 7/5/13 at 10:28 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah, will be at Barbon. Don’t mention the Wilwoods, they are for the van “honest”. Good luck on Friday.

http://www.kittenkitcar.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
coyoteboy

posted on 8/5/13 at 12:43 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by acafrao
Also, I only have 10 posts as I am quite new to the locost scene, I think everyone here at a certain time where newbies to the scene and only had a few posts just like me!

"You can't just join the forum with under 10 posts thinking you get preference over someone who is a regular. " i did not think i had preference in terms of seniority, but at the time i seen the post and replied to it, NOBODY had shown any interested for it therefore and as I have the money straightly available i thought it would be first asked first served therefore i called dibs.

If seniority is what counts on items for sale, then i believe i am at the bottom of list so i might as well just quit and shop elsewhere.

I think that generally "dibs" isn't an option, "here's the cash" is an option - and in which case, fair enough. But if you can't immediately U2U with the cash on offer I think it's fair to say it could go to someone else don't you? What if you call "dibs" and don't come back for a few days?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.