Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Bike engined MK Indy Wanted
Wayne46

posted on 2/8/13 at 12:17 PM Reply With Quote
Bike engined MK Indy Wanted

I'm after a decent spec bike engined Indy,preferably 1000cc or over,selling my 350bhp impreza to fund one,love cars and bikes so this seems to be the best option,anyone wanting a deal please contact or anyone with a decent one for sale,thanks
Relph

posted on 2/8/13 at 01:01 PM Reply With Quote
Hi mate, can you give me details of your impreza. I might be interested.
Cheers.
jaimerelph@hotmail.com

Wayne46

posted on 2/8/13 at 01:10 PM Reply With Quote
2004 sti,blobeye,mica black,18in wheels,92k,I'm the 2nd owner,fsh,3 inch turbo back milltek exhaust,uprated fuel pump,uprated filter,remapped with dual mafless maps,anti lag and launch control,paddle clutch,coilovers,t&t November,back 3 windows tinted,front splitter,very nice car. Also have 2.5 fully forged engine and twin scroll turbo set up to go in aswell i was saving that for winter,that's a seperate sale obviously,cost 6k to build the engine.
gaz_gaz

posted on 2/8/13 at 01:38 PM Reply With Quote
Do you mimd if I ask why your limiting your search to a MK?
There are some very good cars available from other manufacturers such as aries, mac1, MNR, tiger to name a few aswell as some very well done book builds.

GOJO

posted on 2/8/13 at 01:44 PM Reply With Quote
I will sell mine 2012 12 reg mk indy r with zzr 2007 zzr 1400 fitted 14k if your interested
Wayne46

posted on 2/8/13 at 02:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gaz_gaz
Do you mimd if I ask why your limiting your search to a MK?
There are some very good cars available from other manufacturers such as aries, mac1, MNR, tiger to name a few aswell as some very well done book builds.

I'm not limiting it to mk at all,just there the 1's that seem to be in my price range,however I am limiting it to, must be bike engine 1000cc plus and mk/Westfield/caterham style car

parkiboy

posted on 2/8/13 at 08:57 PM Reply With Quote
I might be selling my 2012 mk Indy r, rebuilt hayabusa engine with dry sump. Just bought my first house so could be doing with freeing up some funds, it's currently in bits getting upgrades but should be running again this week. Just been taxed and MOTd

Ideally was going to swap for a cec plus cash but might consider selling, pm if your interested

Krismc

posted on 18/8/13 at 06:56 PM Reply With Quote
u2u have u

[Edited on 18/8/13 by Krismc]

Built, Ivaed, Drove and now Sold - 2011 MNR VORTX RT+ 2000cc Zetec on R1 Throttle boddies.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.