Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Body panels
Chris_vrs

posted on 12/8/13 at 09:30 PM Reply With Quote
Body panels

I need panels for a early narrow westfield. Body, scuttle, nose cone, bonnet, ect.

www.gardencitylocksmiths.co.uk

aerodynamix

posted on 12/8/13 at 11:13 PM Reply With Quote
Panels

There is a red bodyset on ebay NTDWM , however I have some spares for a Narrow car too . What year is the car ? , definately a narrow not a prelit although Narrow bodywork will fit a prelit with some tweeks .
I have a nose , and scuttle that do need some work , I will also be making a bonnet mould for my car soon (Narrow Highline) . If you are looking at secondhand panels make sure you know what you are getting as there are low line and highline panels which are different heights on the nose and bonnet , I do have a bonnet mould for a Narrow lowline , even the factory no longer have one .

Chris_vrs

posted on 13/8/13 at 12:59 PM Reply With Quote
I am interested in your westie nose cone and scuttle for sale ! I may have sorted the tub rear and sides now. Could you U2U me a price for your panels ?

www.gardencitylocksmiths.co.uk

aerodynamix

posted on 13/8/13 at 10:29 PM Reply With Quote
Panels

Chris , I'll have to have a look and see what they owe me , that's what I will want , I took them off a local owner as he was moving house and had sold his car so bought them as just in case panels !
Give me a ring tommorow afternoon on 07971 264550

Cheers Julian

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.