Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Digit dash
dave107

posted on 17/8/13 at 12:43 PM Reply With Quote
Digit dash

I have a digi dash 2 lite and my question is how do I access the ODO screen As i cannot find it also i cannot find the battery voltage and fuel level screen, i need to send some photos with my insurance to Adrian Flux for the agreed value and one of the photos has to be the miles meter as proof of mileage.

Any help appreciated

Dave

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Daverog

posted on 17/8/13 at 12:52 PM Reply With Quote
You should be able to scroll through the various screens using the left hand side ("A" button) and you will eventually get the ODO and all the other bits of data. Have you got the user information for it?? If not you can down load from the ETB site, it is under technical help, Digidash Downloads.
dave107

posted on 17/8/13 at 12:57 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for quick reply yes I have all the information and I have accessed all this in the past when setting it all up, car passed IVA just over a week ago would they have wanted to see this all working then ? , does the engine need to be running or should it all work with ignition just turned on.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Daverog

posted on 17/8/13 at 01:15 PM Reply With Quote
It should work OK with the ignition turned on. I would check the multi plug connection on the back of the unit to see if that has worked loose.
dave107

posted on 17/8/13 at 01:28 PM Reply With Quote
I'll do a bit of checking later on as i have now flattened the battery, I'll get back to you later

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.