Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Racing Tiger Avon
andy996tt

posted on 17/9/13 at 07:08 PM Reply With Quote
Racing Tiger Avon

This Tiger Avon is a perfect race car and has had no expense spared to ensure that it is fast, safe and fun, with full roll cage and over 200 bhp in a car weighing just over 580 kg.
Michael Pearce built this car from scratch and had 3 seasons race time with it in the Tiger Racing series with good results in the championship in all years to date.
The car is a delight and predictable to drive and has had a number of upgrades to bring it up to a very high spec with a 200+ bhp 2 litre Ford Mondeo blacktop engine with twin Weber 45's fully mapped Weber Alpha ignition system, Raceline shortened sump, Tran-X LSD, Tran-X close ratio straight cut gear box, high torque Brise starter motor, AVO shocks, disc brakes all round with Willwood 4 pot brake upgrade on the front, brake bias pedal box with adjuster, fully stainless steel braided brake and fuel hoses, full MSA roll cage and plumbed extinguisher, FIA external power cut off switch and half tonneu cover.
The dash has full set of Smiths Telemetrix gauges (White background red needles), and all the switchgear for road use prewired. The car comes with Team Dynamics Pro Race 2 wheels and Toyo R888 tyres.
It has been lowered, fully corner weighted, rolling road tuned and mapped and wheel aligned by Northampton Motorsport with papers from the session available. The rear wishbone suspension has been fully redesigned to make it independently adjustable for both toe and camber.
This car comes ready to take straight to a track day or and can be raced in many types of championships including the BARC Intermarque, Tiger Race Series, 750MC Kit car or Magnificent 7's. Etc. Alternatively you could always spend a few days easily making it road legal before registering and using on the road. To get the car through the SVA the engine would need to be fitted with the throttle bodies etc due to emmisions.

The car is fitted with a 7 inch stainless steel exhaust can which will get the car through the most strict noise tests on track days. Car is fitted with GRP racing seats and has a quick release steering wheel. I’m 6’2” tall and I can drive this no problem. I bought this as a track day toy but I’m not getting the use out of it I thought I would. The car only did one trackday this year L.

£7000 ono

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

andy996tt

posted on 17/9/13 at 07:08 PM Reply With Quote
I'm Based in Bracknell, Berkshire
andy996tt

posted on 17/9/13 at 07:09 PM Reply With Quote
[URL=http://s39.photobucket.com/user/andy911turbo/media/IMG_0677.jpg.html][ /URL]
andy996tt

posted on 17/9/13 at 07:10 PM Reply With Quote

andy996tt

posted on 17/9/13 at 07:11 PM Reply With Quote

andy996tt

posted on 20/9/13 at 04:00 PM Reply With Quote

number-1

posted on 20/9/13 at 06:04 PM Reply With Quote
This seems like a bargain.

GLWTS

andy996tt

posted on 25/9/13 at 03:22 PM Reply With Quote
Sold

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.