Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Striker Coilovers
cfc999

posted on 9/12/13 at 10:41 PM Reply With Quote
Striker Coilovers

Can anyone recommend a set of coilovers form my xflow powered Sylva Striker hillclimb/sprint project.
Its a 1995 kit with inboard front suspension and a live axle.
I have a set of spax coilovers fitted to the car at the moment but they are in poor condition.
They are the original factory supplied items designed for road use so not sure how good they were when new.
Will give Striker a ring when I get a mo and see what they recommend but thought I'd see if anyone has anything going spare that could fit the bill or could point me in the right direction ie. spring poundage, open closed length ect.
Cheers
Chris
Description
Description

[Edited on 9/12/13 by cfc999]

loggyboy

posted on 9/12/13 at 10:52 PM Reply With Quote
Standard RAW items are Gaz

Mistral Motorsport

bi22le

posted on 9/12/13 at 11:13 PM Reply With Quote
Following a setup from procomp I am changing my fronts so they are for sale. I am keeping the rears.

Gaz golds supplied by raw. Good conition.

Procomp feels that they are not perfect for a striker. They feel ok to me and the car flies but knowing that a different valve and spring ratio would be better means they are going.

They will be better than the spax, allowed me to do some fast laps, and are adjustable.

Open to offers, springs included.

U2U me

Track days ARE the best thing since sliced bread, until I get a supercharger that is!

Please read my ring story:
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/13/viewthread.php?tid=139152&page=1

Me doing a sub 56sec lap around Brands Indy. I need a geo set up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHksfvIGB3I

me!

posted on 10/12/13 at 07:43 AM Reply With Quote
I've got Protechs from Procomp on my Stylus- I haven't had a full setup yet but just bolting those on transformed the car. having said that, the previous ones were Sylva supplied Spax from circa 1890, so probably not much of a surprise!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.