Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: xbox one VS ps4
omega0684

posted on 26/1/14 at 04:23 PM Reply With Quote
xbox one VS ps4

Discuss,

Which is better? i had a go on a mates xbox one the other day and thought it was awesome but haven't played on the ps4 yet?

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Davey D

posted on 26/1/14 at 04:49 PM Reply With Quote
Aaaaah They are both much of a much. ... If you want the best experience then get a pc
AntonUK

posted on 26/1/14 at 06:52 PM Reply With Quote
if you are a petrolhead then xbox one is the only choice... Forza is amazing!

Build Photos Here

Wheels244

posted on 26/1/14 at 07:34 PM Reply With Quote
And just to put some balance on it - I've got a PS4 and it is quite simply awesome !!

Build Blog: http://wheels244.wordpress.com/

dave_424

posted on 26/1/14 at 07:58 PM Reply With Quote
Look at what games you want to play or developers that you like their games, see if they are exclusive to one console and choose that one.

Essentially they are pretty much matched, with each one having their own exclusive titles which really drives the choice.

craig1410

posted on 26/1/14 at 08:12 PM Reply With Quote
PS4 is more of a focussed gaming console whereas the Xbox One is trying to be the centre of your living room experience and in my opinion will fail in this regard and will end up as a slightly less focussed gaming console. For this reason I think the PS4 is a better bet as it is not overreaching. That said, as others have mentioned, make sure that the games you want to play are not exclusive to one or the other. And finally, consider waiting a little while before buying to let any major hardware bugs get resolved. Consoles have a tendency to be buggy initially and some of those bugs won't be corrected by software updates alone.

Just a final point - I believe this will be the final dedicated games console generation with future living room gaming being provided by more generalised home entertainment systems such as the Apple TV and whatever Microsoft evolve the Xbox one into. That said, consoles tend to stay around for 5+ years so plenty of running to be had from either of the PS4 or XB1. Just stay clear of the Wii U as it's not looking to be a success story to say the least...

Slimy38

posted on 26/1/14 at 08:16 PM Reply With Quote
Personally I'd say neither. Now is the perfect time to get a 360 or a PS3.

Consoles are all about the software, and you've basically got access to a complete back catalogue for either console, and most are at bargain prices. Even the consoles themselves are round about the hundred mark, so you can buy a whole load of entertainment before you get to the price of the xbone or PS4.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.