Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: Throttle bodies, Nitron shocks, tyres, carbon exhaust, diff and driveshafts, plenum
djtom

posted on 12/2/14 at 11:09 PM Reply With Quote
FS: Throttle bodies, Nitron shocks, tyres, carbon exhaust, diff and driveshafts, plenum

Having a bit of a clearout. All prices are for collection from Tunbridge Wells or West London - quite happy to post at cost using the service of your choice, CityLink do a 48hr tracked and signed-for service for about £12.

1. R6 Throttle bodies (I think - they might be GSXR600, I honestly can't remember!) , spaced out with machined spacers to suit 2.0 Zetec port spacings. I never quite got around to finishing the job, so the throttle linkages still need bending or extending to match the new increased spacing, which is easily done. The secondary butterflies have been removed, but they need the holes blanking off with JB Weld or similar. Comes with a Zetec inlet manifold flange with short runners welded on to it, a box of various nuts bolts and plugs from the original bike installation, a wiring loom, a TPS, what looks like a MAP sensor, the original R6 injectors and fuel rail, the stepper motor idle system, the secondary butterflies and associated bits, and a set of trumpets. It also comes with a set of flange mounts from an unknown bike which I was experimenting with for a direct-to-head mounting. All yours for a bargaintastic £55.

2. Pair of Nitron shocks. They're lovely, shiny, rosejointed, expensive objects of suspension lust. Bought for my widetrack front end project, but I ended up going in a different direction and these are too long for my needs now. 13.5" eye to eye fully extended length, shock stroke approx 3" (they've got a bottom-out bumper so they're a little difficult to measure. 160lb springs, come with rosejoint spacers. Good used condition, a bit scratched with few paint chips here and there but very smooth in operation and the adjustable damping works fine. £220 the pair (these are £550 plus VAT new...)

3. Nissan Pulsar GTiR Plenum chamber. I was going to combine this with the throttle bodies to make an awesome inlet manifold for my Zetec turbo, but I'm never going to get around to it. Good condition, £25.

4. Sierra diff, push-in driveshafts and hubs. All in good nick, the diff whined a little bit but not badly. Only removed because I upgraded to an LSD. £55 the lot, no postage on this I'm afraid, too heavy and full of stinky oil.

5. Carbon R1 exhaust. This has had the end cut off, all the baffles removed, and then the end riveted back on again. I've not tried it, but I imagine it will be very free flowing, and very loud! Again, a change of direction forces sale. £25.

6. A set of 4 good condition Kumho V70a tyres, size 215/50/13, in supersoft compound. Ideal for sprints, hillclimbs, trackdays etc. These are in good condition, have been kept in cool dry storage, and have only been heatcycled a couple of times. They still have 4 - 5mm tread left on them. Bought to try sprinting, but never got around to it (do you sense a theme developing here?!) They are road legal, and are MSA List 1B compliant for sprinting or racing. Camskill have them for £118 each here, so how about £150 for all four? Collection only I'm afraid. Sorry, it's an awful picture, they look better in real life I promise!

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

me!

posted on 13/2/14 at 07:33 AM Reply With Quote
I'll take the throttle bodies please. I'll send you a PM later- I'm at work so I should be looking busy right now!
CNHSS1

posted on 13/2/14 at 12:52 PM Reply With Quote
Cant see pics on my phone but would like the tyres subject to being able to get them collected by a friend local to you. U 2 u me your address and postcode please. Cheers CNH

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

CNHSS1

posted on 13/2/14 at 12:52 PM Reply With Quote
Are the nitrous single or dbl adjust btw?

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

djtom

posted on 13/2/14 at 01:12 PM Reply With Quote
Update:

GTiR plenum provisionally sold to mccsp subject to payment.
CNHSS1 has first dibs on tyres - awaiting further contact.
me! has first dibs on TBs - awaiting further contact.

sparkyj83

posted on 13/2/14 at 03:24 PM Reply With Quote
Hi there have a got a picture of the r1 can please I'm in tunbridge wells myself thanks jay
djtom

posted on 13/2/14 at 03:42 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Jay,

the pictures in the post are working ok for me. but the direct link to the picture is:

HERE

me!

posted on 13/2/14 at 07:38 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Tom,

All paid up- I've sent a U2U with my address. Thanks.

Craig

djtom

posted on 17/2/14 at 06:12 PM Reply With Quote
Update:

Throttle bodies sold
GTiR plenum sold

All other items still available. New LOWER prices as follows:

Nitron shocks was £220 now £190
Diff/driveshafts/hubs was £55 now £45
R1 can was £25 now £22
Tyres still £150 (cheap enough already!)

[Edited on 17/2/14 by djtom]

CNHSS1

posted on 18/2/14 at 09:52 AM Reply With Quote
Hiya, im having trouble getting the tyres collected. if I can I will have them in a heartbeat, but please take someone elses money if they come up with it and can collect.
cheers CNH

djtom

posted on 2/4/14 at 10:06 PM Reply With Quote
Shocks are sold, throttle bodies are sold, GTiR plenum sold.

Tyres, diff, driveshafts and R1 can still available.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.