Contributor

Posts 144
Registered 2/7/09
Location devon

Photo Archive Go!
Building: finished? scratch built book locost with 1700 puma

posted on 30/3/14 at 04:21 PM Reply With Quote
Poor swmbo again!

After a very pleasant Sunday lunch at Buckfast Abbey (recommended), we had a very spirited drive down to Dartington, all was well with the world, I braked heavily to allow an old dodderer to turn onto the road in front of me instead of into me.
This let a blackbird take flight just across the front of us, its timing for a huge crap was impeccable, it just missed the windscreen and dropped just behind, to hit my beloved right on the forehead with a splat. After all the yacky noises had stopped and my laughter had subsided, she asked me if I had a tissue, I could not help myself, I said "don't be daft, it'll be miles away by now"
She punched me!

carlknight1982

posted on 30/3/14 at 05:02 PM Reply With Quote
hahahhahahhahahahahahahhaah

LOL

Logic will get you from a A to B
Imagination will take you everywhere.

HappyFather

posted on 30/3/14 at 06:10 PM Reply With Quote
Best story ever!
Ivan

posted on 30/3/14 at 07:22 PM Reply With Quote
Brilliant - SWMBO and I both enjoyed it - she reminded me of the time we were racing our trapeze dinghy in a strong wind her out on trapeze when I said "sheet the jib in more" and she said "I'm trying, I'm trying" to which I replied "No you're not - you're bl--dy exasperating"
Peteff

posted on 30/3/14 at 11:11 PM Reply With Quote
The old ones are still the best We went to the fair and my missus wanted to go on the rides but I said they make me feel sick. Anyway she went on the Waltzer and the car broke off and went flying. I got to her and said " are you hurt ?" she said " too bloody right, eight times I went round and you never waved once "

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.