Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: BSA Bantam 175 1969
rayward

posted on 2/4/14 at 07:38 AM Reply With Quote
BSA Bantam 175 1969

I Bought this bike recently as a non runner with no MOT , but after getting it working and road legal , to be honest the little 2 stroke is not for me , so putting it back up for sale .

its a 1969 BSA Bantam D14, had been off the road since approx year 2000, when i bought it wouldnt start/run properly so i replaced the points and plug , set up the timing, removed and cleaned out the carb and set up

its now starts and rides fine, all gears select , brake are pretty good considering they're drums.

the bike has a mukuni carb fitted in place of the original amal, ive been told this is a good upgrade as the amal carbs werent that good.

the seat is in good condition , has a new battery fitted.

Brand new tyres and tubes (front is not fitted yet but will fit if i get chance)

11 months MOT and TAX, V5 logbook in my name and address.

condition wise is great for its age, chrome work isnt the best but other than that no issues.

if anyones interested best to come and have a look !

it owes me £900 and thats what id like for it

Viewing /Collection in Hull

Cheers
Ray

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

jacko

posted on 2/4/14 at 03:50 PM Reply With Quote
Wow Ray its just like the one i had back in the olden days same colour but mine was a D7
Graham

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.