Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: My Company Car - Chevy Cruze LT 2.0 VCDi
IanSouthLincs

posted on 7/6/14 at 05:54 PM Reply With Quote
My Company Car - Chevy Cruze LT 2.0 VCDi

Guys

Just thought I would pop this on here in case anyone is looking for a cheap car. My boss has announced it's time to change my company car. As title says it's a Chevrolet Cruze LT 2.0 VCDi late 2009 on a 59 plate, 75000 miles with full main dealer history. Had a cambelt at 68000 miles. This was a Chevy demonstrator for 18 months and had 1800 miles on it before I got it. It is the 150bhp 4 door saloon model in silver. I drive this car every day and have averaged 42mpg, I have to be honest mpg is not foremost in my thoughts in my day to day work, but it has never been in the red zone and definitely not abused.
Bad bits are, there is a balljoint that has just started to faintly knock, not sure which one as I'm not allowed to do anything to the car it has to be dealer work. There are a few nicks to the interior and exterior, this is not a perfect car as you would expect from a working car, but it's no minger either, I do look after it!
Boss wants #3250 for it, if anyone is interested let me know. I have absolutely nothing vested in this, payment will not be made to me, but I can't find one anywhere for less than #4850, hence I thought I would put it on here.
Hope it's of some use to someone.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

IanSouthLincs

posted on 8/6/14 at 09:47 AM Reply With Quote
Some pics for you

alfiebeard

posted on 8/6/14 at 09:31 PM Reply With Quote
Nice looking motor ....and looks like a lot of car for the money as well.

Alfie

Old bloke on a mission with 320BHP of help

IanSouthLincs

posted on 9/6/14 at 06:39 PM Reply With Quote
Car now sold.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.