Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: westfield project v5c Sold SSTC
aerodynamix

posted on 2/8/14 at 02:29 PM Reply With Quote
westfield project v5c Sold SSTC

1987 Prelit chassis registered on a Q , year of chassis 1987 , will double check I am sure registration date is 87 too .

This is stripped to a chassis and is bare , the osf has sustained at some point a bump and subsequently does require some work to the front in replacing some bars , I would be happy to show any serious buyers on the car . I have had is looked at by a local race chassis fabricator 6 months ago , I have been badly let down by him , although I now have someone else to do it and my recent spell in hospital has led me to re-evaluate my priorities .

The chassis and V5C is available for XXXXX other parts mentioned below are available too for extra if needed .

I do not have the engine , my plan was to put a sigma in which I have an run on throttle bodies which are for sale , the engine , bellhousing and manifold I may have sold already .

I have the Narrow bodywork , comprising of Lightweight race nose , scuttle , main tub with cut sides , no bonnet but might be able to get hold of one , possibly a boot box (bodywork is rough)
Polo rad , Set of steel bodied (avo?) shocks , m16 calipers set of westfield front hubs (steel), discs, full set of suspension arms , steering rack , black 5" headlamps , steering column link (column goes with car) . Steering wheel (mountney) . rear axle , trailing arms . Windscreen(cracked) and uprights , washer bottle , wipers . Loads of other bits and pieces that I can't think of right now .

No Loom , no fuel tank or pump in case you ask .

[Edited on 3/8/14 by aerodynamix]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

obr_technology

posted on 2/8/14 at 08:08 PM Reply With Quote
U2u sent

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.