Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: mk indy busa pics
kentmagpie

posted on 11/8/14 at 12:29 PM Reply With Quote
mk indy busa pics

As promised I've taken a few pics of the beast. It's still not finished but I thought it'll probably never be anyway so here it is:

[/img]

[/img]

Any ideas where I can get a decent fitting carbon aeroscreen to go straight over the scuttle panel? I've been waiting for mk now for about 3 weeks but apparently they're having issues with their supplier so thought I'd ask u guys

brookie

posted on 11/8/14 at 03:45 PM Reply With Quote
Carbon mods
kentmagpie

posted on 11/8/14 at 04:05 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brookie
Carbon mods

Missed the boat there, just been on the site and they've discontinued them. How annoying, any other ideas?

Smoking Frog

posted on 11/8/14 at 06:05 PM Reply With Quote
Looks good Vented side panel blends in nice!
kentmagpie

posted on 11/8/14 at 06:15 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoking Frog
Looks good Vented side panel blends in nice!

Thanks dude, to be fair although I have moaned a bit about this car since buying there are some nice touches to it. Especially under the bonnet

[Edited on 11/8/14 by kentmagpie]

zx12r dug

posted on 11/8/14 at 07:28 PM Reply With Quote
nice looking car mate and a bit more grunt than our R1..
kentmagpie

posted on 11/8/14 at 09:05 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zx12r dug
nice looking car mate and a bit more grunt than our R1..

Cheers Steve. You say that but the r1 u built was a lovely car and I could push that to the limit safely and with ease. It was very fast to. This thing is an animal and could kill u in an instant if ur not 100% switched on. It's difficult to drive it hard on the road but when u get it right it's mental u can't beat the feeling, never driven another type of car that gives the same feeling as the 2 mk's ive owned.

How's the build coming along, haven't seen any updates recently apart from that awesome colour scheme

zx12r dug

posted on 11/8/14 at 09:34 PM Reply With Quote
It still looks the same at the moment my bodywork is ordered im picking it up at the end of the month I can't wait. Got a problem with my engine at the moment had to take it out after discovering a oil leak coming out of a crack by the oil pressure switch which looks like its been bodged as a quick fix to sell on. a part from that bodywork lights and seats and its pretty much done.we will have to try and meet up at a show some time
kentmagpie

posted on 11/8/14 at 09:54 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zx12r dug
It still looks the same at the moment my bodywork is ordered im picking it up at the end of the month I can't wait. Got a problem with my engine at the moment had to take it out after discovering a oil leak coming out of a crack by the oil pressure switch which looks like its been bodged as a quick fix to sell on. a part from that bodywork lights and seats and its pretty much done.we will have to try and meet up at a show some time

U actually got a crack on the block? Can't wait to see the finished product yeah sounds good, once she's up and running we need to hook up

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.