Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: car for the Mrs or alternative unusual track car?
Pat_T

posted on 10/9/14 at 09:18 PM Reply With Quote
car for the Mrs or alternative unusual track car?

Due to new company car for my Fiance, I am selling her old one. Wrong time of year to sell it really but we could do with the cash.

2007 Mitsubishi Colt Cabriolet CZCT - these are quite rare and this is the 1.5 MIVEC turbo which is a cracking little engine. 150bhp/155lb-ft as standard, but they remap to 190bhp as standard! do a couple of intake and exhaust mods and you will have a bulletproof 200+bhp.

If you wanted to remap it, strip it out (they are only 1100kg standard), remove all the roof mechanism, lower it, put some decent tyres, discs & pads I think you would have a track car that would surprise a lot of people!! (I have had locost, Evos, Megane R26, currently got M3 & Exige and am being 100% genuine when I say that).

Alternatively leave it as it is for road use

Good bits: 47,000 miles, 2 owners, FSH, 12months MOT, 6months Tax. Heated seats, CD, Aircon. Mint interior. 40mpg on a run.
Bad bits: some orange peel paintwork from panel respray previous to our ownership. Polishes up ok though!
Intermittent issue with passenger window motor (jerky) but still works. Roof mech works fine.

We're looking for £3300. located LE10.

[Edited on 10/9/14 by Pat_T]

www.instagram.com/patroclueus

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.