Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: iPhone 5S for sale
ChrisW

posted on 15/9/14 at 04:34 PM Reply With Quote
iPhone 5S for sale

My iPhone 5S, 16GB, Space Grey for sale due to imminent release of the 6.

The phone was replaced under warranty today by Apple Milton Keynes and as such is 'as new' condition. It will be used until Friday (assuming I am able to get a 6 on launch day) so at most will have 4 days of use. It even still has the protective plastic on the front and back which I will keep on until sale.

Comes with mint condition box containing the original accessories which are still have their plastic wraps on and have never been used. The Mrs and I are serial i-device users so have plenty of old chargers and headphones around hence why they have never even been taken out of the box.

The phone was bought outright direct from Apple and as such has never been 'on contract' or network locked, hence it will work on any network you want it to.

Also comes with a Sena black leather 'ultraslim pouch' which has spent a year protecting my original device but is still perfectly good.

Currently a brand new phone would be £459 from Apple plus £25 for the case. Refurbished phones with 'minor marks and scratches' go for £375 on eBay.

Bargain at £375.

Will take Paypal if it's a gift or you pay the fees. I'm sure it goes without saying that being site admin if you can trust anyone on here it should be me! Collection preferred (close to Aylesbury, Bucks) or will post at cost.

Cheers, Chris

[Edited on 15/9/2014 by ChrisW]

My gaff my rules

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
GaryM

posted on 16/9/14 at 04:54 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Chris

Email sent

Riskyshift

posted on 27/9/14 at 10:00 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Chris,

I'm guessing this got snapped up?

Cheers
Ian

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.