Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Parts Clearout, Suspension, Steering etc etc
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 6/10/14 at 12:34 PM Reply With Quote
Parts Clearout, Suspension, Steering etc etc

I'm having a major clearout of spare parts and parts that were fitted to my car but were removed when I converted from RGB to sprint Spec.
Most of it is quite large/heavy so would prefer collection from Derby but could send some bits or you can arrange your own courier.

Mocal 19 Row Oil Cooler, well used and a bit battered but still holds pressure and works fine, 1/2" BSP Fittings. £10

TRS 4 Point Harness in Blue, Out of date but hardly used so perfect for trackdays. £30

BEC Gearshift Paddles, I believe they are a Stuart Taylor/Aries item, ready with column mount and unused. Really nice aluminium part. £30

IVA Ready Steering Setup, Sierra Adjustable Column, Brand New Lock Barrel and Key, Nice condition Sierra steering wheel. Hard to price so I'll guess £50 for the lot, would rather not split.

Set of Westfeild Megabalde Coilovers, Single Adjustable with 1/2" Rose Joints. 2X 10.75" 2x 12.5" All in working order, no leaks or corrosion. Come with springs of unknown rate but probably what Westfeild fitted. Again not sure on price, maybe £40 per pair or £75 for the lot?

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Plans and Drawings available, U2U or e-mail for details.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
twybrow

posted on 6/10/14 at 01:03 PM Reply With Quote
First dibs on the paddles please. u2u sent.
CNHSS1

posted on 6/10/14 at 01:18 PM Reply With Quote
the 12.5" shocks, are they 1.9" or 2.25" bodies?

first dibs subject to size

cheers

CNH

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 6/10/14 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CNHSS1

cheers

CNH

I cant remember, I will check tonight and confirm.

I forgot to mention that they also come with a pile of spare bits like bump stops, spring seats and bearings as I had another set the same which were a bit knackered but had some salvagable parts.

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
CNHSS1

posted on 6/10/14 at 02:24 PM Reply With Quote
thanks DDD :-)

let me know and hopefully they will do the trick

CNH

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

Norfolkluegojnr

posted on 6/10/14 at 03:52 PM Reply With Quote
I'll have the oil cooler if you're happy to post? (for additional cost obviously!)

Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 6/10/14 at 04:21 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Norfolkluegojnr
I'll have the oil cooler if you're happy to post? (for additional cost obviously!)

The oil cooler should be fairly easy to post, I wont be able to sort out postage costs until the weekend though. Once done I will let you know.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

jossey

posted on 6/10/14 at 05:37 PM Reply With Quote
Steering wheel please and 2nd dibs on paddles

Thanks

David Johnson

Building my tiger avon slowly but surely.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 6/10/14 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
Steering parts, coilovers and paddles are now sold pending collection.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

Norfolkluegojnr

posted on 6/10/14 at 08:11 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Derek Doctors
quote:

The oil cooler should be fairly easy to post, I wont be able to sort out postage costs until the weekend though. Once done I will let you know.

Happy to wait drop me a u2u and I'll PayPal the dosh over

CNHSS1

posted on 7/10/14 at 08:26 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CNHSS1

cheers

CNH

I cant remember, I will check tonight and confirm.

I forgot to mention that they also come with a pile of spare bits like bump stops, spring seats and bearings as I had another set the same which were a bit knackered but had some salvagable parts.

Hi Derek,

did you find the diameters?

cheers
Craig

Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 11/10/14 at 02:11 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

Happy to wait drop me a u2u and I'll PayPal the dosh over

It's £12 postage for the cooler so £22 total if you're still after the cooler. U2U me if you are.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 11/10/14 at 02:13 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

TRS 4 Point Harness in Blue, Out of date but hardly used so perfect for trackdays. £30

Just been to the post office and UK postage for the harness is £15, would take £40 posted.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

Norfolkluegojnr

posted on 14/10/14 at 08:57 PM Reply With Quote
U2U and dosh sent for cooler
ArthurR

posted on 14/10/14 at 11:05 PM Reply With Quote
@D D D, totally off topic but I just watched the film your avatar came from, nearly had me in tears
philfingers

posted on 19/10/14 at 12:27 PM Reply With Quote
paddles are Stuart Taylor, have them in my ST built Phoenix

The true home of cars born under the Sylva name - http://jpsc.org.uk/forum

STM Phoenix R1
Sold-Sylva Striker 1300xf, 40s etc
Sold-Sylva Phoenix, 1300xf, BVH, 234cam, 2xDCOE 40s, live axle - 'old school', rally car and a few bikes

Matt21

posted on 20/10/14 at 10:15 AM Reply With Quote
are the paddles gone?

if not, il have them

Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 20/10/14 at 01:21 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry, everything apart from the harness is now sold.

There will be another thread with more stuff coming soon.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.