New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: JK Composites 'Sevens' seats with trim package
BigMac

posted on 4/1/15 at 02:40 PM Reply With Quote
FS: JK Composites 'Sevens' seats with trim package

Hi All

Item: x2 JK Composites Sevens seats, bulkhead mount with trim and brackets
Price: £275 collected

As per the title, for sale is my set of JK Composites 'Sevens' seats, complete with the five piece trim package in black vinyl with Yellow piping. These are the wider N4246 model, full dimensions can be found here- in terms of sizing, thanks to the Yuletide festivities I'm around the 18 stone mark and whilst they're a little snug, they're very comfortable.

These are the floor and bulkhead mounted model so don't have threaded inserts in the base to accept rails/mounts.

Both are in excellent condition and only have mounting holes drilled, they'll be sold complete with the custom brackets I had made up which bolt the back to the bulkhead as well as cup the profile to provide extra lateral support. All in these cost me £405 from JK, with them seeing very little action since I bought them, which is reflected in the condition. Overall, a great pair of seats.

The only reason I'm selling is I want to move to another set of seats that are base mounted so I can use rails. Given the car is used on the road I want the option of being able to move the seats back and forward for when friends want a drive, and I don't have the time to retrofit the bases to these ones.

Collection only I'm afraid due to the size/shape, please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks all,

Ben.

P.s. The Schroth's aren't included in the sale ;-)

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Pincherrn

posted on 9/5/15 at 08:26 PM Reply With Quote
Hi there,

Do you still by any chance have these seats?
I have only just seen these. I would have to get a set of base mounts though as I'm looking to fit them to my MEV Exocet.

Cheers

Colin

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.