Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: Car Dolly, Lights & Alloys
killerferret666

posted on 28/7/15 at 05:28 PM Reply With Quote
FS: Car Dolly, Lights & Alloys

All items are in Poole Dorset.

I built this car Dolly to help me with the build so its a good height and allowed me to work under the car when needed without wedging myself under there. It took about 400kg on it with my chassis + suspension, brakes etc.... I always used it with a couple of wheels under it just in case.
The middle two bars slide back and forth so can be placed well on a car and I placed lagging over it to protect chassis. The picture is from a while back a rattle can spray to tidy it up a little would do no harm. It also had some triangulation bracing added. Will fit into a car as it can be put into bits.

I also put caster wheels on it so I could move the car about. Selling it cheap just so its gone as the materials were way more. I can send more photos if required.

£60 collection only

90mm Hella Lights (LHD) Brand new

These are what they say, I obviously wanted RHD so took these out. These saw no miles nor a light wired up and are in like new condition. They will only require the little plastic clips the balls push into for mounting. The models of the lights are;

Main Beam
Part # - 1K0 008 191-05
Low beam
Part # 1bl 008 193-02

£100 for the lot, as you will need to get the plastic clips and dependant on fitting maybe make metal plate for them to fit on to.

19" alloy wheels

No idea on make the tyres are Falken 452 215/35/R19

PCB is 114 x 5 (toyota, lexus etc...)
7J ET40

Couple of the tyres should be replaced as have some splitting and slow punctures anyway. although all 4 tyres have good tread. Again very cheap to get them out of the way

£100

Building DDR GT4

Miami Gt4 Blog - Click Here

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

killerferret666

posted on 28/7/15 at 07:54 PM Reply With Quote
Alloys sold and collected

Building DDR GT4

Miami Gt4 Blog - Click Here

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.