Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Finally finished the wiring loom - diagrams attached
givemethebighammer

posted on 14/12/04 at 10:26 PM Reply With Quote
Finally finished the wiring loom - diagrams attached

I have finally finished wiring the car. I built the loom from scratch and documented as I went along. The main part of the electrics is an NF Auto fuse box unit, expensive but well worth the money in my opinion. The colours and symbols may not be industry standard but the loom works and is fully documented. Would I do it again ? Probably not it took too long, but I did learn a hell of a lot in the process, appropriate wire gauges, fuse ratings, relays etc. For those of you interested the zip file contains a powerpoint presentation with my wiring diagrams. Not fully proofed but essentially all there.

flyingkiwi

posted on 14/12/04 at 11:02 PM Reply With Quote
cheer's mate, just started my wiring, lke you from scratch, and not a clue what I'm doing. Those pic's should sort me out!

good bit of info!

Chris

It Runs!!!!! Bring on the SVA!

givemethebighammer

posted on 14/12/04 at 11:09 PM Reply With Quote
no problem however, I took a quick look again, I think the fuse ratings page needs amending, they looked a little high in the document I posted (I have changed them since). I'll check the fuse box later and post the amendment if necc.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.