Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: [Searching] Fisher Fury, STM Phoenix, Sylva J15
reb

posted on 18/3/16 at 09:08 AM Reply With Quote
[Searching] Fisher Fury, STM Phoenix, Sylva J15

Hi,

I am looking for a Fisher Fury, STM Phoenix or Sylva J15 (the normal J15, not the Vectis one).

The car needs to have a car engine, if it does not have a car engine I am only interested in bike engined cars if you are willing to sell it without the bike engine or with a broken one.

The kit car should have been road registered at some point of time.

Hence it needs to have a V5 but it can be sorn or not registered at the moment.

I also dont mind if the car is in the middle of a conversion or upgrades and is not completed yet or has a broken engine/transmission as long as it has a V5.

Important points for the Fury:

- It has to be a spyder model (so no doors and no real windshield)
- IRS is a must, no live axle
- no LeMans bonnet, only models with the standard bonnet are considered

As there are not many variations of the STM Phoenix or Sylva J15 I am interested in these as they come.

Please send me a private message if you can offer me such a kit car or know someone who is willing to sell it.

Thanks!

Kdempsie

posted on 18/3/16 at 11:32 AM Reply With Quote
There is a really nice Sylva J15 on ebay just now. It's fitted with a 2.0 Duratec engine with roller barrel TBs, cam and Tony Law exhaust. It makes pretty strong power.

Not my car but it looked nicely built when I saw it and I've borrowed a few ideas for my build.

Keith.

Dopdog

posted on 18/3/16 at 12:54 PM Reply With Quote
if its the red one its been sold
reb

posted on 18/3/16 at 01:51 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kdempsie
There is a really nice Sylva J15 on ebay just now. It's fitted with a 2.0 Duratec engine with roller barrel TBs, cam and Tony Law exhaust. It makes pretty strong power.

Not my car but it looked nicely built when I saw it and I've borrowed a few ideas for my build.

Keith.

Yes I know about the car but the seller was not willing to lower the price or come towards me in any other way.

quote:
Originally posted by Dopdog
if its the red one its been sold

Did a forum member or someone you know personally bought it?

///

I also noticed that there is a Fury for sale on pistonheads. But he is asking 10k for it although the car only has a pinto engine with carbs and the car seems to have a lean spec. Probably he is asking for a premium because it was a cover car once in its life. I assume a pinto with carbs made people drop their jaws back in the days?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/kit-cars/fisher/2002-fisher-fury-spyder-155-bhp-road-racer-kit-car/5416045?v=b

[Edited on 18/3/16 by reb]

Kdempsie

posted on 18/3/16 at 01:58 PM Reply With Quote
Ah, sorry I sold you false hope there. That is a really nice car.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.