Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Centre and exterior mirrors
Wolf1e

posted on 24/4/16 at 09:18 PM Reply With Quote
Centre and exterior mirrors

Hi guys

Been uming and aring war mirrors to fit. At the moment I have a rear view mirror on a stalk to mount on the scuttle/aeroscreen. But i'm a bit reluctant in making a hole in my aeroscreen. I was looking at getting one of these longacre mirrors which mount to the roll cage. Will one of these pass an iva or has anyone fitted one for iva and passed?

Also side mirrors. I was going to mount to scuttle/aeroscreen but visibility is poor so going to mount to side of the rollcage bar as I have seen I lot of people do this already. Can anyone recommend some good mirrors that will pass iva and not hidious to look at. The gsxr one's seem to be a favourite?

Regards
Wolfie

zx12r dug

posted on 25/4/16 at 08:42 AM Reply With Quote
Hi pal with regards to the interior mirror I got one from the scrap yard turned it upside down made a bracket and mounted it between my dash and scuttle to avoid making holes it passed fine then I removed it once passed as I didn't want a interior mirror as I can see all I need out of the side mirrors.pic in archive
Rosco86

posted on 25/4/16 at 02:47 PM Reply With Quote
Im using these mirrors mounted to my roll cage

https://furoreproducts.co.uk/e-marked-mirrors

i think they look OK really,

theres a few pics on this page of my build if you scroll down http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=194553&page=6

Im also using a longacre mirror and hoping it passes IVA

My Build Thread

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.