Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 2004 Focus ST170 donor with MOT £195
CC Cyclone

posted on 24/7/16 at 10:08 AM Reply With Quote
2004 Focus ST170 donor with MOT £195

I have a 53 plate ST170 for sale. I bought it as a donor for a build but lost interest before I stripped it. It is complete and has an MOT until September I think.

The fuel pump has gone and I bought it like this. It is a common fault on the ST170 - there is no pressure at the fuel rail. It is therefore non running. It cranks and everything works but no fuel is getting through. There are no fault codes present in the ECU.

It is the later model with climate control. Radio is missing. It has a brand new battery on it that I bought. It is rolling on space savers as the previous owner sold the alloys. Half leather interior in fairly good condition. It also has an aftermarket exhaust fitted. Other than that it is standard.

Ford service book is present until around 100k. Car currently on 130k. I have the yellow trade slip for the V5 as it came as a trade in from a garage but the V5 would need to be applied for from DVLA by new owner - I have the from to do this - again just not got around to it. Receipt will be given - I got one also when I purchased it.

A cheap donor for someone which will more than pay for itself if stripped I expect. I just don't have the time. Will need to be trailered away. Car is located just south of Bath.

£195

[Edited on 24/7/16 by CC Cyclone]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.