Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Anyone got a Bridgeport for sale?
v8kid

posted on 28/8/16 at 05:28 AM Reply With Quote
Anyone got a Bridgeport for sale?

As above series 1 preferably not interact
Cheers!

You'd be surprised how quickly the sales people at B&Q try and assist you after ignoring you for the past 15 minutes when you try and start a chainsaw

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Shooter63

posted on 28/8/16 at 07:23 AM Reply With Quote
I presume you are looking for a series 1 milling machine, if so asking for a adcock and Shipley may be better, if this is what you are after I may know of one which will shortly be up for sale. The machine is in Essex, it will be collection only, you will need to have all the equipment to move it and load it into a decent truck. It's not mine but I do know that a local engineer is retiring angry looking to sell up

Shooter

daviep

posted on 28/8/16 at 09:11 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shooter63
I presume you are looking for a series 1 milling machine, if so asking for a adcock and Shipley may be better, if this is what you are after I may know of one which will shortly be up for sale. The machine is in Essex, it will be collection only, you will need to have all the equipment to move it and load it into a decent truck. It's not mine but I do know that a local engineer is retiring angry looking to sell up

Shooter

Exactly how angry is he?

“A truly great library contains something in it to offend everyone.”

Shooter63

posted on 28/8/16 at 09:20 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by daviep
quote:
Originally posted by Shooter63

Shooter

Exactly how angry is he?

Auto text don't you just hate it.

Shooter

Andybarbet

posted on 28/8/16 at 02:56 PM Reply With Quote
We will be getting rid of an old Bridge port at work soon, I don't know what type it is but can find out for you.

In North Hertfordshire so don't know if that's the wrong area for you ?

It looks very similar to this if that helps ??
https://rickaverill.com/bridgeport-mill/

[Edited on 28/8/16 by Andybarbet]

Give a man a fish & it will feed him for a day, give him a fishing rod & you've saved a fish.

gallons perminute

posted on 29/8/16 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
I have a Brown and Sharpe Omni mill (vertical and horizontal) lying unused in my workshop. It needs a tidy up but worked well the last time we used it. It is in Glasgow and owes me very little money so open to offers. GPM
v8kid

posted on 29/8/16 at 07:58 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks Chaps I have u2u all
Cheers!

You'd be surprised how quickly the sales people at B&Q try and assist you after ignoring you for the past 15 minutes when you try and start a chainsaw

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Andybarbet

posted on 31/8/16 at 11:07 AM Reply With Quote
Here are some pictures of our mill:

Mill1
Mill1

Mill2
Mill2

Mill3
Mill3

Mill4
Mill4

Give a man a fish & it will feed him for a day, give him a fishing rod & you've saved a fish.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.