Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: iPhone 6S Plus
ChrisW

posted on 16/9/16 at 07:58 PM Reply With Quote
iPhone 6S Plus

It's upgrade time again, so my 6S plus (aka last year's iPhone) is for sale. It's the 'plus' model so has the larger screen with full 1080 resolution. 16GB version in 'Space Grey'.

Bought outright direct from Apple and therefore unlocked for any network. Original receipt can be shown if you are in any doubt.

It has a stuck pixel on the screen which I have put up with for a few months and will use that as an excuse to get it warranty replaced. You will therefore get an 'as new' phone still in the plastic wrap. I will buy a 7 at the same time so it will not have even been switched on.

Original box also in perfect condition with genuinely unused accessories. All still in their original plastic wrap, never even taken out of the box.

Upgraded to iOS 10 of course.

Asking £450 which is about what they fetch on eBay. Might take a close offer if you make it easy for me, eg pay cash, come and collect, etc.

My gaff my rules

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
GaryM

posted on 16/9/16 at 08:46 PM Reply With Quote
Email sent
hobbsy

posted on 17/9/16 at 09:55 AM Reply With Quote
I bought one of Chris's old iPhones a couple of years back for my wife and what he says is spot on

Still don't know why you always go for the smallest version though

Guess you hit the online storage for media but even so I'd find 16Gb a bit small for all the apps

ChrisW

posted on 19/9/16 at 07:10 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hobbsy
I bought one of Chris's old iPhones a couple of years back for my wife and what he says is spot on

Still don't know why you always go for the smallest version though

Guess you hit the online storage for media but even so I'd find 16Gb a bit small for all the apps

Thanks!

I had the 64GB 6 Plus, but when the 6S Plus came out the only stock they had was 16GB so it was that or 'come back another day'. To be fair I don't bother with that many apps and I don't use it for music so all it really does is force me to move my photos off on a regular basis to free up memory.

Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.