Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: I've just received an email.......
Adamirish

posted on 8/12/16 at 04:46 PM Reply With Quote
I've just received an email.......

From the people who tuned my car on the rolling road. They told me they have some discount vouchers for a Bosch ABS M4 club sport kit for 500 euros off at the autosport show. Never heard of them so thought I would have a google and see what it is.

An aftermarket ABS kit with fancy programmable maps etc. All for the grand total of £6770+vat!!!

I appreciate the thought, very nice of them indeed but Jesus h Christ! I nearly fell off my chair!

I guess Motorsport is quite expensive after all!

Cool story bro I know.

MK Indy 1700 Xflow

gremlin1234

posted on 8/12/16 at 06:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
They told me they have some discount vouchers for a Bosch ABS M4 club sport kit for 500 euros off at the autosport show. Never heard of them so thought I would have a google and see what it is.

An aftermarket ABS kit with fancy programmable maps etc. All for the grand total of £6770+vat!!!

usually its Nigerian Princes who want to give you £7,000 but require €500 up front

Adamirish

posted on 8/12/16 at 09:42 PM Reply With Quote
Haha I know! I feel a little left out as no Nigerians want to give me any money. I only looked because I remember the girls name. She is neither Nigerian nor a princess!

As they build and run endurance racing cars I guess that is the kind of kit they use. Putting that on my kit car would double the value of it I suppose!

MK Indy 1700 Xflow

SJ

posted on 9/12/16 at 08:49 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

Haha I know! I feel a little left out as no Nigerians want to give me any money. I only looked because I remember the girls name. She is neither Nigerian nor a princess!

Don't knock it. I got the best part of £400k from a Nigerian oil man. All above board ish. He bought our last house when we moved.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.