Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Honda CBR 1000rr 2009 engine + engine & aux loom + Power Commander + Race Tech Dash 4 Pro + DL1 Data logger £3250
edsco

posted on 15/1/17 at 07:25 PM Reply With Quote
Honda CBR 1000rr 2009 engine + engine & aux loom + Power Commander + Race Tech Dash 4 Pro + DL1 Data logger £3250

Basically I have stopped racing and have already sold the chassis and bodywork to a collector which has left me with a lot of items I no longer require.

2 years ago the engine had a full rebuild by AB Performance and had a new crank, shells, bearings, the lot! I took part in 2 races since then, and that’s it! Its done about 8 hours run time since the rebuild, most likely less.

Instead of selling all the items off separately (which would make more £££) I have decided to sell everything as a job lot. Would be perfect for a kit build front or rear engine car as the engine comes with the entire engine wiring loom all ready to plug and play and incorporated into the loom is the AUX loom too – the layout of the loom would suit a rear engined car.

Engine
The CBR1000rr is a 2009 model which I have used in RGB race series. It was dynoed showing 177bhp at the wheels. The engine was running about 2 months ago and start up on the button and sounding as sweet as! I since drained the oil when I removed the engine from the car and was clean as a whistle.

This is an entire package.
• Engine
• Throttle Bodies
• Air box – modified for rear engine car with snorkel
• AB Performance shorten billet air trumpets
• AB Performance Billet race sump
• AB Performance water pump delete kit
• High Flow panel air filter
• Engine loom and ECU
• Spare clutch (used)
• Clutch removal tool
• 5 Litres of new FUCHS Titan RACE Oil

Wiring Looms

Engine and Aux loom is ready to plug and play. Undoubtedly there will be some unpicking of the loom to figure things out but 90% of the work has been done for you.

Power Commander
The PCIII is obviously not the most up to date model you can purchase, but works fine. This has already been integrated into the wiring loom.

Race Technology Dash and Logger
• Dash 4 Pro – with steering wheel mount
• Dash 4 Pro – set up configuration memory card
• DL1 Data Logger and memory card
• GPS antenna
• GPS licence
• The dash come with all the required sensors too. Water, oil temps and oil pressure. The car loom has provision for brake pressure sensor. I don’t have the sensor itself as I broke that and never replaced it.

There is probably some details I have missed, but any questions please contact me through the forum or call or text me on: 07971 489277
£3,250 ono
Buyer to collect
Thanks

edsco

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

ArthurR

posted on 16/1/17 at 01:18 PM Reply With Quote
U2U sent
daniel mason

posted on 16/1/17 at 07:23 PM Reply With Quote
Pm sent
richard munnis

posted on 17/1/17 at 06:16 PM Reply With Quote
Engine

Is this package still for sale cheers Richard
edsco

posted on 17/1/17 at 09:56 PM Reply With Quote
Provisionally sold - just waiting for funds to clear
Thanks for your interest

edsco

edsco

posted on 18/1/17 at 09:16 AM Reply With Quote
**SOLD**

Now sold.

edsco

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.