Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Where to buy oil online
locoboy

posted on 7/2/17 at 02:38 PM Reply With Quote
Where to buy oil online

Where do you guys order oils from online?
There are so many 'fake oil' stories around I want a competitively priced reputable supplier who sells the genuine stuff.
Cheers
Col

ATB
Locoboy

computid

posted on 7/2/17 at 02:45 PM Reply With Quote
I've bought quite a bit from Opie (http://www.opieoils.co.uk/). They're pretty good and they often post discount codes around forums. Worth a look.

mcerd1

posted on 7/2/17 at 03:10 PM Reply With Quote
I got the right stuff I needed from amazon (not a merchant), but it took them 3 attempts over 2 weeks to send it to me without it getting crushed and leaking out all over the back of the delivery van

I've used Opie a couple of times with no issues - they offer discounts to just about every car and bike club/forum going and various discounts on there mailing list too

[Edited on 7/2/2017 by mcerd1]

-

ianhurley20

posted on 7/2/17 at 03:30 PM Reply With Quote
I've been using https://www.nielsencdg.co.uk/ for 11 years now and found they give a good price for the higher price C2 oils that I use although they do a good range of other oils. They also sell on ebay so I usually check there as sometimes they do specials on ebay.

steve m

posted on 7/2/17 at 04:13 PM Reply With Quote
I must be missing something here, as I do not think I have ever used any "fake oil" nor heard of any fake oil rumours
I only buy from a motor factors, or halfrauds if its a sunday

Please let me into the secret world of fake oil, as i am intrigued

steve

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

bonzoronnie

posted on 7/2/17 at 04:17 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by computid
I've bought quite a bit from Opie (http://www.opieoils.co.uk/). They're pretty good and they often post discount codes around forums. Worth a look.

Both my lads have performance cars & buy their oils frrom Opie.

A local Cornish company, it would be rude not too.

Slimy38

posted on 7/2/17 at 06:07 PM Reply With Quote
I just get the latest discount code from eurocarparts and order whatever meets my needs. It usually works out cheapest, even for fully synthetic.
joneh

posted on 7/2/17 at 06:49 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slimy38
I just get the latest discount code from eurocarparts and order whatever meets my needs. It usually works out cheapest, even for fully synthetic.

What he said ^

A bit of Googling or sign up to their newsletter will get you 25-30% off the listed price. The free delivery option is usually within 2 days via DHL as well.

joneh

posted on 8/2/17 at 07:14 PM Reply With Quote
The code FLASH30 will work up till 21:00 tonight for 30% off.
gremlin1234

posted on 8/2/17 at 07:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joneh
quote:
Originally posted by Slimy38

What he said ^

A bit of Googling or sign up to their newsletter will get you 25-30% off the listed price. The free delivery option is usually within 2 days via DHL as well.
they also offer free same day delivery (with a few restrictions (>£10, size and location) see below) using their own vans from their local shops.
quote:
Same Day Delivery At Euro Car Parts we offer Same Day Delivery making it even easier and convenient to order your products. Every one of our same day delivery orders are hand packed and delivered from our 200+ local branches which covers over 98%* of the UK's population. What's more you can rest assured that with 30 years of delivery experience, your order is in safe hands. That's just one of the many reasons our customers have rated us as 'good to excellent' on quality, choice and service. To order your products for Same Day Delivery, simply choose "UK Delivery" as delivery method and enter your postcode. Our system will then check the latest stock at your nearest branch and shows the Same Day Delivery availability. Place your order before 3pm and your order will be delivered by 6pm. Same Day Delivery is FREE for orders over £10, otherwise we have a standard delivery rate of £3.95.

[Edited on 8/2/17 by gremlin1234]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.