|Raw Striker Zetec track day car|
2005 Raw Striker Zetec Track day only car (no V5 and not IVA'ed)
- 1.8 Zetec Silver top (re-conditioned) engine, on Webcon Throttle Bodies producing 130BHP (would be good for 150BHP with 130PS cams) - low
maintenance, always starts on the button. Race line alloy sump and water rail.
- Runs at 92-92DB at three quarter maximum revs.
- 5 speed type 9 gearbox with quick shift gear-lever.
- Five link live axle with 3.89 open diff.
- 6x13 Revolution alloys fitted with Nankangs
- JK composites seats and Sabelt four point harnesses.
- Suspension set-up & corner weighted by Pro Comp Motorsport; cars weighs 547kgs with half a tank of fuel.
- Bodywork is in good condition; though there are some cracks around the front wing mounting points.
You Tube in car footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ze3bKSh_h0 (whining gearbox replaced!)
- The car has no V5 and would require an IVA test for road use - it is fitted with a Raw VIN plate and the chassis has a welded on VIN plate.
- The car was built in 2005 and never used by its original owner. I acquired it in May 2014 from the previous owner, who was the first to use it; he
did one track day in it and then spent £23K on a Caterham R400! I have since done fifteen track days with the car.
More pics in the Pistonheads advert - http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/motorsport/track-day-cars/track-only/raw-striker-zetec/6915484
Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!