Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: AB Performance/Aries Motorsport Stoneleigh Show
Andy B

posted on 1/4/17 at 08:40 AM Reply With Quote
AB Performance/Aries Motorsport Stoneleigh Show

Hi Guys and Girls
Just to let you all know that we have teamed up with Aries Motorsport to try and make Stoneleigh Show one to remember this year.
As well as our inside stand where we have Sabres, Arions, Bike power, car power, road and race kit on display, we will also have a large outside area with our race trucks and trailers where we will be offering emergency repairs, advice and set up assistance.
This is the last remaining big show for our little industry and we are really pulling out the stops to try and make sure it's a good one.
We will have some great show deals on our products, giveaways and a draw in support of the Lennox Trust ( a charity making big things happen for seriously ill kiddies)
We already have some top prizes including a professional photo shoot for your car, a plane flight, a barrel of beer from a Motorsport inspired micro brewery as well as trackdays and a shed load more.
We have an awful lot more planned and will release more info shortly here and on our respective Facebook Pages.
In the meantime it would be great to see you all there - the kettle will be on 24/7 not to mention the beer and general man cave chat and shooting the breeze will be the order of the day.
If you can't make it please let as many others know and let's see if we can make Stoneleigh 2017 rock
Regards to all - Andy
AB Performance Ltd

HowardB

posted on 1/4/17 at 01:47 PM Reply With Quote
looking forward to this

Howard

Fisher Fury was 2000 Zetec - now a 1600 (it Lives again and goes zoom)

adithorp

posted on 1/4/17 at 02:04 PM Reply With Quote
I'll be by to say hello.

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

HowardB

posted on 1/4/17 at 02:30 PM Reply With Quote
see you there Adi

Howard

Fisher Fury was 2000 Zetec - now a 1600 (it Lives again and goes zoom)

Toprivetguns

posted on 1/4/17 at 05:19 PM Reply With Quote
See you there Andy - Keen to hear more about that EcoBoost and sequential box.

Only drive as fast as your angel can fly... !

tims31

posted on 1/4/17 at 09:56 PM Reply With Quote
Definitley be popping by for a chat, hope the show is good for you.

Build: http://www.martinsfurybuild.co.uk/

Daf

posted on 2/4/17 at 07:23 PM Reply With Quote
I was in two minds whether to go this year - that sounds good, just tipped the scales in favour of going!
Andy B

posted on 2/4/17 at 09:11 PM Reply With Quote
Great to see we will be hooking up with some faces old and new.
I promised to keep you all updated on things as we get ready so below is the latest release from AriesMotorsport -

Will you be coming to Stoneleigh this year?

We will be on stands 36 & 37 in Hall 1 with the Loco, the new IVA Arion, the new Ecoboost engined car, plus the new Sabre Escala.
Definitely not a stand to be missed!

We also have our truck and AB Performances with full awning and workshop facilities on Avenue M. There you can pick our brains, see a bit more 'nuts & bolts' hands on with the cars, get a free check over of your own car, there are full facilities from simple exhaust repacking, corner weight and setup, right down to steel fabrication and tig welding.

There is also a dedicated Aries/AB & Stuart Taylor camping area reserved for those guys who want stay over. We will have the BBQ and beer running Saturday and Sunday evening with bacon rolls and tea and coffee every morning.

Arriving Saturday night? Come and join us for live band 12 Bore (Facebook.com/12boreband) and let's get the party started! Audience participation and singing will be kindly sponsored by the Baa Brewing Co from Chepstow 😈
Everyone is welcome and it's open to all!

I will keep this thread updated as we go with all the other things we have going on
Regards to all
Andy

Andy B

posted on 6/4/17 at 10:30 PM Reply With Quote
I promised to keep people updated on this as we go so here goes -

We have managed to secure a number of prizes for our Stoneleigh draw in aid of the Lennox Childrens cancer Charity

So far we have -
A flight in a light aircraft out over the Isle of Wight
A professional photo shoot for you and your car
A two night stay at Newbourne Woodland camp site in their Cherry Tree Lodge
Passenger laps on a supported trackday
A Disklok security device
A wine tour for four at a Wiltshire vineyard

And we have fresh prizes coming in daily now.

I can confirm that the Band is booked for those arriving early on the Saturday evening and will be playing at the Aries Motorsport / AB Performance awnings on Avenue M
Everyone is welcome and it will be great to see you there

The AB service trailer will be available for emergency repairs and fettling all weekend and the stand for the main hall will feature Sabres, Arions, Locoblades, car engines, bike engines as well as with some familiar and some not so familiar bodywork

We still have a few surprises for nearer the day and you can keep fully up to date by visiting the Facebook pages of our respective companies

Hope to see many of you there
Andy

adithorp

posted on 7/4/17 at 01:16 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Andy B
...I can confirm that the Band is booked for those arriving early on the Saturday evening and will be playing at the Aries Motorsport / AB Performance awnings on Avenue M
Everyone is welcome and it will be great to see you there

Hope to see many of you there
Andy

I'll be there Sat evening but whether I get over to see you will depend on whether we (JPSC) go for our customary curry in town and what time we get back (and how well oiled we are).

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

Andy B

posted on 7/4/17 at 01:44 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Adi
looking forward to hooking up with you there - I have a feeling the band will finish when security have had enough
See you there fella
Best regards
Andy

hornetV2

posted on 17/4/17 at 12:14 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Andy

Hopefully, three of us should make make it round to yours on Saturday night. catman (Tiger Super 6), IAN51 (Fisher Fury) and myself (Fletcher Hornet Mk2) will be racing at Silverstone on Saturday then travelling onto Stoneleigh Saturday evening for the rest of the bank holiday.

stig mills

posted on 21/4/17 at 07:23 PM Reply With Quote
Andy, WOW, what you have planned sounds fantastic, even a band, brilliant, hope everyone has a great time.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.