Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Myford Super 7 Lathe
GavMax

posted on 4/6/17 at 03:35 PM Reply With Quote
Myford Super 7 Lathe

Hi all

I'm going to be selling my Myford Super 7 lathe over the next week or so in a bid to raise funds to complete my project.

I have used it mainly for making tools, spacers, small pieces etc and it has served me well.

It has a quick change gearbox and a lever feed in the tail stock which makes it interesting for dealers to strip and sell on the parts but I would rather sell it to someone who is going to use it.

It has had a life and could do with a refurb and repaint but can be run from day 1 (which is what I did).

It has a tray to sit on to collect suds and a pair of raising blocks. I bolted mine down to the work bench which worked really well. It has a quick change tool post and a few tools but not many. The motor is three phase which I didn't use - I used a single phase motor but it is really old and whilst it worked for me, I'm not sure Id want to take responsibility for it

Myfords go for big money - especially with quick change gearboxes and lever feeds but I have priced mine to reflect its condition at £850. If anyone wants it from the Locost site I'll make it £825. This is a firm price because I know I can get more elsewhere.

I'm based by Watford in Herts.
If you are interested, please pm.

Thanks
Gavin

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

GavMax

posted on 26/6/17 at 07:24 PM Reply With Quote
Now listed on flea bay with a lower start price

eBay item number:182631495172

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.