Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Locost USA BEC
andyfiggy2002

posted on 9/6/17 at 10:56 PM Reply With Quote
Locost USA BEC

Didn't know there was a locost USA BEC site, I do now
http://www.locostusa.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=10&sid=9c99d3471fe72c9fc744747cafd74378

are there any more BEC sites?

[Edited on 10/6/17 by andyfiggy2002]

Myke 2463

posted on 10/6/17 at 07:38 AM Reply With Quote
Locostusa

Been a member since2007

Be Lucky Mike.

kartin

posted on 12/6/17 at 12:55 AM Reply With Quote
I'm an expat Brit in the USA and I monitor (and occasionally post to) both. It's handy to get pointers on parts from both sides of the pond although I have to say that, even accounting for shipping, the BEC-specific parts have worked out less expensive from the UK. Discussions specific to left hand drive are one obvious aspect that I would go to the USA site for. Thanks to the excellent info on both sites I've just got my BEC on the road here in Texas!
Sam_68

posted on 12/6/17 at 06:44 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by andyfiggy2002
are there any more BEC sites?

If you spend a while on it, you'll find that the LocostUSA forum actually isn't very active - despite it being a huge country, Lotus Seven type cars are clearly a very minority interest over there. They're also a long way behind us, technically, and are quite conservative in their thinking.

Not BEC, specifically, but there are OzClubbies, the New Zealand Lotus 7 & Clubman Forum.

OzClubbies is my favourite - they're a friendly bunch of blokes with somegood technical knowledge, but the bureaucracy they have to deal with down there for registration makes IVA look positively trivial.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.