Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Polo rad in e1 cat
Matt159888

posted on 30/6/17 at 04:30 PM Reply With Quote
Polo rad in e1 cat

Hi guys got the polo rad for the tiger I have. The top bleed port comes out the side meaning I need to mount the rad all the way across to the right hand side. Then the pipe should be able to bend 90°just !. Does anyone else have this rad fitted to the e1 cat if so any pics pleasssssssee ? 😉
snippy

posted on 30/6/17 at 07:16 PM Reply With Quote
I use the same rad in my E1. I just blanked the small pipe off with a piece of hose about 2 inches long and a bolt shoved in the end held in place with a jubilee clip. Been fine for years. The standard Tiger header tank sits higher so the air bleeds via that.
Matt159888

posted on 30/6/17 at 07:31 PM Reply With Quote
Right I know some say to connect it but it would make mounting it a pain as you can't get a smooth 90 in position. Have you used the standard header tank mounted on those v plates in front of battery still?
snippy

posted on 30/6/17 at 07:39 PM Reply With Quote
Yes I use the Tiger supplied header tank and bracket. I will have photos from when I changed rads. If you U2U me your email I'll dig them out and send them.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.