Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: PowerCommander5 and Autotune
adithorp

posted on 12/7/17 at 01:12 PM Reply With Quote
PowerCommander5 and Autotune

I'm thinking of switching from PowerCommander3 to a pc5 with autotune. I've just changed airbox and i need to get it remapped and then later this year I'll probably have a new set of headers and exhaust so will need going on the rollers again. So a PC5 would negate the need for 2 lots of mapping and pay for itself effectively.

Anybody got any experience of using the PC5+AUTOTUNE?

[Edited on 13/7/17 by adithorp]

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

coyoteboy

posted on 12/7/17 at 01:53 PM Reply With Quote
Not specifically with that but unless it's come on a LONG way in the last few years, autotune of anything isn't a replacement for live mapping.

Jamesc

posted on 12/7/17 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
I noticed a massive improvement between PC3 and PC5+Autotune. Although to be fair I can't verify how well my PC3 was tuned, but I could feel the Autotune working as I was driving. The PC5 is definitely more capable with regards to features and tuning.

I used to have a spare autotune module and wideband lambda.. It was missing the back cover but was working, so if I can find it, you're welcome to buy it cheap. Going on holiday tomorrow though

adithorp

posted on 13/7/17 at 07:40 AM Reply With Quote
It'll be a few weeks before I make a decision but I'll keep yours in mind. If you could send a picture of it that's be good.

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

flanders

posted on 13/7/17 at 08:15 AM Reply With Quote
Id be interested in buying it adithorp decides not to buy it
quote:
Originally posted by Jamesc
I noticed a massive improvement between PC3 and PC5+Autotune. Although to be fair I can't verify how well my PC3 was tuned, but I could feel the Autotune working as I was driving. The PC5 is definitely more capable with regards to features and tuning.

I used to have a spare autotune module and wideband lambda.. It was missing the back cover but was working, so if I can find it, you're welcome to buy it cheap. Going on holiday tomorrow though

[Edited on 13/7/17 by flanders]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.