Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Sylvia Stylus Chassis
Antong

posted on 27/9/17 at 03:48 PM Reply With Quote
Sylvia Stylus Chassis

Hi there,

I've lurked for years, almost finished my car and just realised i have neither the time or passion for it any longer.

I am intending to strip both chasis i have and bitzer them out as the componetry should be worth bean or two. My question is does anyone want ether a complete stylus RT chassis and body with no running gear or a bare chassis and a narrow body shell?

ANyone got a broken/crash damaged/rusted out Stylus? These are two of the last chassis ever made...

I'm not really that bothered about money on these i just feel scrapping them is a waste.

It seems ive collected a lot of stuff over the last 10 years!!

Based in south wales - monmouthsire

[Edited on 27/9/17 by Antong]

nick205

posted on 27/9/17 at 04:04 PM Reply With Quote
Might help to put your location up. Could be people close by that are interested and can collect from you.

If you click the "Control Panel/Options" link to the top right of the screen you can add your location to your profile so it shows on each post you make.

[Edited on 27/9/17 by nick205]

chris_smith

posted on 27/9/17 at 05:18 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Antong
Hi there,

I've lurked for years, almost finished my car and just realised i have neither the time or passion for it any longer.

I am intending to strip both chasis i have and bitzer them out as the componetry should be worth bean or two. My question is does anyone want ether a complete stylus RT chassis and body with no running gear or a bare chassis and a narrow body shell?

ANyone got a broken/crash damaged/rusted out Stylus? These are two of the last chassis ever made...

I'm not really that bothered about money on these i just feel scrapping them is a waste.

It seems ive collected a lot of stuff over the last 10 years!!

Based in south wales - monmouthsire

[Edited on 27/9/17 by Antong]

You have u2u message

The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows."

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.