Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: New Tools
Schrodinger

posted on 23/12/17 at 10:20 AM Reply With Quote
New Tools

I think I have just found out where all of my tools come from
https://www.facebook.com/amazingchocolateworkshop/photos/a.1467721713557801.1073741828.1418521491811157/1854528001543835/?type=1&theater

Keith
Aviemore

posted on 23/12/17 at 11:18 AM Reply With Quote
MC & HNY Keith

I found some yesterday.

My B in L has been moved to sheltered housing, just walked out leaving others to clear up behind him.

About ten years ago he borrowed a screwdriver from me and didn't return it, so for his birthday we bought him
a set of spanners 8 - 19mm and a boxed set of screwdrivers, all Halfords Pro.

In the bottom of his wardrobe I found them, still in their packaging, unopened.

They're in my garage now.

Paul G

Mash

posted on 24/12/17 at 11:41 AM Reply With Quote
Well, by chance, I've been clearing out my dad's garage as he's moving, an at 94 he's not up to doing the work himself.

So to start with I have packed up the tool drawer which was so full it would hardly open In it were a number of tools that I have really needed over the past few years, and ended up buying, and also over 30 pairs of pliers of every type imaginable ! I still have to get his lathe, and woodwork machines

He is moving into the house next door to us, which is a big improvement on the 20 miles away he is now, so that I can be on hand to give him some support in his old age

Will save me the round trip, and the big bonus is the house has a massive outbuilding where i will be able to work on cars, AND use all of those tools

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.