Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Anyone know about repairing a Cross Trainer.
John P

posted on 16/2/18 at 05:34 PM Reply With Quote
Anyone know about repairing a Cross Trainer.

My wife has a Reebok Edge cross trainer which is quite old but has not been used that much.

When it’s switched on the display comes up but if you try to enter any information the error code E1 appears.

It’s not worth paying out to get it repaired so before scrapping it I’d like to try to sort it myself but have no real idea how they work electrically.

I’ll probably try stripping it down tomorrow but if anyone has any advice please let me know.

John.

02GF74

posted on 16/2/18 at 06:27 PM Reply With Quote
You obviously read the manual before asking.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/828985/Reebok-Edge-Series.html?page=22#manual

[Edited on 16/2/18 by 02GF74]

John P

posted on 16/2/18 at 07:17 PM Reply With Quote
Probably just me but even though I'd seen this on line (I don't have a physical manual) I don't really understand what it means.

The problem ocurres before any workout has started but if I assume it is because "the monitor did not get the count signal from the gear motor for more than 4 seconds" then I take it there must be some form of sensor supplying this signal to the control circuit in the monitor.

Any idea what I'm looking for? I guess the best thing is to take off all the casings and hope something looks like it could be a sensor.

John.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.