Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Bandsaw, large and British - Midsaw
Nick Skidmore

posted on 17/3/18 at 09:13 PM Reply With Quote
Bandsaw, large and British - Midsaw

My own saw for the past 10 years. Ex Peugeot / Talbot factory at Ryton. Only selling as I am having a big workshop refurb and can't find space to store everything. Also has an operating manual which cost loads from lathes.co.uk

20" nominal, which is 520mm actual throat depth, tilting table, variable speed belt drive with speedo in ft/min and dust blower.

Comes with 2 off 1/4" deep blades one fine for metal, one coarse for wood.

It's 2070mm tall but comes apart to get it under lower door frames, footprint is approx 800 x 600mm.

3 phase ( I run it on a converter), I put a new starter on it when I got it 10 years ago. The tyres are a bit worse for wear but then again they were 10 years ago! Tastefully refinished in turquoise hammerite with all the care a disinterested YTS kid could muster!

I want £200 for it mainly because 90% of it is constructed out of fairly thick cast Ally and will weigh in for nearly that. But as a bonus it is relatively easy to move about and transport.

I will help load.

07903 474191 or U2U

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Nick Skidmore

posted on 24/3/18 at 09:30 PM Reply With Quote
Now sold, thanks for all the interest.
NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.