Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Luego Viento, Another what’s it worth thread...
BigFaceDave

posted on 7/4/18 at 09:19 PM Reply With Quote
Luego Viento, Another what’s it worth thread...

Evening all,

Due to loosing my storage, family commitments and lack of time it looks like I’m going to have to part with my Viento, I really don’t want to but hey ho

I am after a bit of advice on what your thoughts are in selling as a complete car or chassis and engine separately.

The Chassis is standard Viento with rear panel fitted but all other panels present but only trial fitted. I have the stainless side panels to go with it too and has 2 tatty Cobra bucket seats fitted too

Engine is Cosworth YB, 205 block L6 ecu (I think) stripped out loom yellow injectors comes with standard intercooler and ancillaries, 3” thick radiator and oil cooler
Granada Cosworth diff, Borg Warner T5 gearbox etc etc I’m sure there’s plenty more I have missed. I haven’t ever got quite as far as getting it running so it’s still a little way from being started.

I know I will never get back what I’ve spent on it but what do you guys think it’s worth?

Thanks in advance.

big_wasa

posted on 8/4/18 at 11:06 AM Reply With Quote
The cosworth bits will be worth more in the ford scene than the kitcar scene.

Why did all the big boys cars come up for sale after I bought the standard size one

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.