Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Investment companies
LBMEFM

posted on 1/9/18 at 04:43 AM Reply With Quote
Investment companies

I like to keep my options open and some time ago I saw an investment company who made money from Bit Coins. I asked them for details, but I never got involved with them, but every day despite me telling I am not interested a company called 60 OP email me and call me telling me that I am missing out on investments and that I could me making thousands, scam, think so. The are clever, so that I can avoid there daily calls I have put there number into contacts but currently they have called me on nine different numbers. Scam or Genuine anyone else had a similar experience?
bi22le

posted on 1/9/18 at 06:23 AM Reply With Quote
My personal rule on this type of thing is that if a company is desperate for your money, it probably does not deserve it.

The investment business is the best industry for scams. Very few industries actually assume that some of their participants will receive nothing for their money.

Track days ARE the best thing since sliced bread, until I get a supercharger that is!

Please read my ring story:
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/13/viewthread.php?tid=139152&page=1

Me doing a sub 56sec lap around Brands Indy. I need a geo set up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHksfvIGB3I

FamilyGuy

posted on 1/9/18 at 08:29 AM Reply With Quote
Steer well clear! Anyone who shows the slightest bit of interest will go on a "suckers" list and will be hounded until they surcome to parting with they're hard earned cash.... then hounded for additional investment, all for no return.

If it sounds to good to be true then it is

Mr Whippy

posted on 1/9/18 at 02:43 PM Reply With Quote
are you trying to lose your money???
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Angel Acevedo

posted on 1/9/18 at 02:48 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
are you trying to lose your money???

Start a "Locost" Build...

At the end you may have a complete car...

Beware of what you wish.. for it may come true....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Minicooper

posted on 1/9/18 at 11:57 PM Reply With Quote
Stay away from them, it's a pure con. They use virtual numbers and they have hundreds of them, these virtual numbers look they are from the UK usually a 0203 London number.
nick205

posted on 3/9/18 at 08:57 AM Reply With Quote
Avoid them and certainly don't give them any money!

Can you not add them to your "Junk Mail" or "Ignore" list so their emails go straight to your "Spam" folder?

rgrs

posted on 3/9/18 at 02:22 PM Reply With Quote
https://www.truecaller.com

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.