Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Not been on here for a long time
hucky

posted on 20/9/18 at 09:51 AM Reply With Quote
Not been on here for a long time

Thought i would come back and say hello. I have just bought a built but needing lots of work vindicator sprint. I know its a different kit but last time round i found this page very useful. And the members helpful
russbost

posted on 20/9/18 at 12:35 PM Reply With Quote
Welcome back - it's nowhere near as busy here as it used to be, but still the most helpful site on the internet!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
jossey

posted on 20/9/18 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote
I left it for a few years but back more often now. Still a lot of the same faces but as mentioned it's not the same as it used to be pre recession haha.

David

Thanks

David Johnson

Building my tiger avon slowly but surely.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
wylliezx9r

posted on 20/9/18 at 02:09 PM Reply With Quote
I think one of the reasons this site is quiet may be due to how busy the roads have become and because of this people off loading or parking up their cars. It's the reason I got rid of my kit and my VX220 - the roads are very busy every day of the week and I live in quite a rural part of South Wales.

[Edited on 20/9/18 by wylliezx9r]

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
George Best

Irony

posted on 20/9/18 at 02:24 PM Reply With Quote
I think that most people just watch telly and stare at their phones/tablets these days. I recently built an extension and the building surveyor said 'oh you keep a car in your garage? I haven't seen that in years'
steve m

posted on 20/9/18 at 04:34 PM Reply With Quote
We are the only house in our street of 23 houses, with a car in the garage

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

davspeed

posted on 21/9/18 at 07:12 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by steve m
We are the only house in our street of 23 houses, with a car in the garage

Same here and certainly the only one who works on a car, there are a few bikers of course.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.