Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Spire GT3 RGB Race Car
Yazza54

posted on 9/12/18 at 11:11 AM Reply With Quote
Spire GT3 RGB Race Car

For sale is my Spire GT3 which has been raced this year in the 750MC RGB Sports 1000 Formulae for 4 meetings.

The car is powered by a standard Suzuki GSXR 1000 K8 motorcycle engine & sequential gearbox is operated via mechanical paddle shift behind the steering wheel.

The engine is mated to a Quaife chain/sprocket drive LSD diff with integral reverse and has a Rilltech billet sump, Rilltech Airbox (K&N filter) & Rilltech Inconel headers mated to a hawk titanium straight through race can. It is also running a standard K8 Ecu (as per regs) with a power commander. Cooling is taken care of by an electric water pump, ally rad complete with fan & Setrab triple pass oil cooler.

The suspension is via 2 Way billet aluminium Protech dampers which have all been recently serviced and balanced, various spare springs included. The suspension is inboard and worked via rocker arms and adjustable length pushrods for ultimate adjustability.

Brakes are Wilwood superlite and Motamec master cylinders with large reservoirs, these were fitted new two races ago and seem to work much better than the old Wilwood master cylinders.

The car has a digidash complete with GPS lap timing, oil pressure, oil temp water temp etc etc. It also shows a live brake bias % via bosch pressure sensors fitted to the F & R master cylinders. It also has a GiPro gear indicator fitted.

Fully plumbed in OMP 4kg extinguisher which was new this year.

The car will come complete with various spares, 3 sets of wheels – i.e. Wets, testing set and race set, spare bodywork etc. Comes with a brand new (not fitted) Low drag nose bringing the car up to date aero wise. Plenty of sprockets and bits and bobs included.

The car is on the 580kg weight limit with 3L of fuel to finish & a 91Kg driver. Was 10Kg over at snett but have shaved that off it as part of winter development, i.e. new bonnet is 8kg lighter etc.)

Please be aware you are not viewing a garage queen with regard to cosmetics. The car has had a lot of recent development and general mechanical work to bring it up to scratch and has gotten consistently quicker each round, culminating in a 5th place finish at Snetterton 200 to end the season with a novice driver at the helm, proving it is a capable car and by far the cheapest way into a proven top 5 finishing car in 2018.

I also have a 6k mile Mint K8 GSXR 1000 spare engine that has been inspected and good to go available at additional cost that could be worked into a package deal.
Here is an onboard video from Snett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPvO96eu2Q0

Genuine reason for selling.. Happy to answer any questions.

Asking £13,950

[Edited on 9/12/18 by Yazza54]

I'm unhappy cos I eat and I eat cos I'm unhappy

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Yazza54

posted on 9/12/18 at 11:18 AM Reply With Quote

Yazza54

posted on 9/12/18 at 11:21 AM Reply With Quote

Yazza54

posted on 12/12/18 at 12:12 PM Reply With Quote
Bump. I am open to some negotiation & could work out a deal with the 2nd engine.

Yazza54

posted on 19/12/18 at 01:47 PM Reply With Quote
Bump still available. Going to paint and fit the new front clip over the xmas break

Yazza54

posted on 30/12/18 at 11:44 AM Reply With Quote
Reduced to £13,450 ono

Yazza54

posted on 13/1/19 at 09:48 PM Reply With Quote
Sold

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.