Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Tandem Brake Master Cylinder Identification.
Charles

posted on 8/2/19 at 01:18 PM Reply With Quote
Tandem Brake Master Cylinder Identification.

Rebuilding the Westfield after being off the road for a couple of years and I've hit a snag, looks like the brake master cylinder has died.

Does anyone know what it's off of (my guess is Fiesta Mk2 without servo).

Part numbers read: 76660148 *5 Z851 but don't appear to come up with anything on the internet.

Has 4 outlets 2 x M10 2 x M12.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement or a rebuild kit?

Thanks Charles

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
designer

posted on 8/2/19 at 03:57 PM Reply With Quote
You're right, Fiesta MK2

https://www.buycarparts.co.uk/abs/7715506?&gshp=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA7vTiBRAqEiwA4NTO67M0UpAnF0nGQxLEddv3qoXiewpPhH-H_kw6UNh3-gKq0UaIJsDfJhoCOIYQAv D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Charles

posted on 9/2/19 at 02:11 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for your help, sadly that's the servo version, it's the non servo one that seems to be impossible to find.

Luckily I've found a company called Past Parts that reckon they've got the rebuild kit in stock (Part no 17-2134 for future ref), fingers crossed!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.