Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Contacting Jeremy
Neville Jones

posted on 13/2/19 at 04:23 AM Reply With Quote
Contacting Jeremy

I spent some time with Jeremy a while back, and would like to get in touch with him.

Does anyone have contact details?
Or maybe if he comes on here, can leave a PM?

Cheers,
Nev.

russbost

posted on 13/2/19 at 09:11 AM Reply With Quote
Go on Nev, give us a clue, Clarkson, Kyle, the Sugar Puff Bear ..............???

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
40inches

posted on 13/2/19 at 09:26 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by russbost
Go on Nev, give us a clue, Clarkson, Kyle, the Sugar Puff Bear ..............???

A wild guess. Phillips?

Sam_68

posted on 13/2/19 at 11:12 AM Reply With Quote
I know where he lives, hence snailmail address, but I'm not sure how appropriate it is to give personal contact details out to people on the internet.

If it's anything related to Sylva, then perhaps you should contact him via them... my understanding is that he remains a 'consultant' to the company, and David will certainly have his contact details in any event?

loggyboy

posted on 13/2/19 at 01:00 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sam_68
I know where he lives, hence snailmail address, but I'm not sure how appropriate it is to give personal contact details out to people on the internet.

If it's anything related to Sylva, then perhaps you should contact him via them... my understanding is that he remains a 'consultant' to the company, and David will certainly have his contact details in any event?

Maybe Neville can drop you a message with his contact details you can then pass on to him. Hes then free to make a choice on reciprocating then.

Nickp

posted on 13/2/19 at 05:56 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

My first thought was Ron

russbost

posted on 13/2/19 at 06:09 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nickp
quote:

My first thought was Ron

I think that's:-

1. showing your age
2. showing where you spend your time on the internet - how did I know who he was? well, I googled him obviously!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
steve m

posted on 13/2/19 at 10:04 PM Reply With Quote
I read it as that IDIOT Corbyn

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

Neville Jones

posted on 14/2/19 at 03:27 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

I believe the big clue is that I posted this in the Jeremy Phillips cars section.

Neville Jones

posted on 14/2/19 at 04:11 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sam_68

If he's still near Cadwell, I've got that.

If you've ever tried to back a double height car trailer up that drive to his garages, then you'll never forget it.

I understood he'd moved south, and was contemplating living on the Isle of Wight. I took a number of copies of several weeks of the County Press, so he and his wife could get an idea of the place.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.