Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Single axle trailer and tyre rack
Squadge

posted on 13/11/19 at 04:33 PM Reply With Quote
Single axle trailer and tyre rack

I have a small single axle braked trailer with tyre rack, it is ideal for kit cars, single seat racers or other small cars. It has just had new tyres fitted.
I am now after a slightly bigger twin axle trailer, nothing flashy, so if anyone wants to do a deal with cash their way let me know, I am advertising this one for £350
I am based in Wigan, I can't post pics but if anyone wants to see it I can get pics to you some other way.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

wrayvon

posted on 14/11/19 at 12:15 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Squadge
I have a small single axle braked trailer with tyre rack, it is ideal for kit cars, single seat racers or other small cars. It has just had new tyres fitted.
I am now after a slightly bigger twin axle trailer, nothing flashy, so if anyone wants to do a deal with cash their way let me know, I am advertising this one for £350
I am based in Wigan, I can't post pics but if anyone wants to see it I can get pics to you some other way.

Hi pal, as it happens I have a larger twin axle trailer which I was thinking of selling to buy a smaller one.

I'm based near Leeds/Bradford so not too far away either.

Let me know if you're interested.

Squadge

posted on 20/11/19 at 09:18 PM Reply With Quote
Trailer no longer for sale at the moment,
Thanks

CeeBee

posted on 21/11/19 at 05:11 PM Reply With Quote
Trailer for sale?

quote:
Originally posted by wrayvon
quote:
Originally posted by Squadge

Hi pal, as it happens I have a larger twin axle trailer which I was thinking of selling to buy a smaller one.

I'm based near Leeds/Bradford so not too far away either.

Let me know if you're interested.

I am looking for a trailer for my Westy? Wondered if you can put a photo up and a price?

Regards

Chris

wrayvon

posted on 21/11/19 at 05:59 PM Reply With Quote
Hi pal,

Sure thing - I've started a thread here:
link

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.