Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: New engine
Beamerboy

posted on 23/2/20 at 01:58 PM Reply With Quote
New engine

Looking to install a 1000cc engine into my single seater thinking usual suspects cbr ,gsxr,zx10r what's the best models and which to avoid as looking to buy a bike and just rip it all out and drop it in as such but want as trouble free as possible TIA for any help and advice.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
theduck

posted on 24/2/20 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
Worth speaking to http://www.abperformance.co.uk/ for bike engine recommendations.

Will you be taking it back to steve for setup when its done? Was awesome last time, can only imagine how good it will be with the 1000cc

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Beamerboy

posted on 24/2/20 at 05:03 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by theduck
Worth speaking to http://www.abperformance.co.uk/ for bike engine recommendations.

Will you be taking it back to steve for setup when its done? Was awesome last time, can only imagine how good it will be with the 1000cc


Sent Andy an email and heard bugger all back so slightly disappointed especially with the reputation he has for bike engine builds, that's the only place it will be going for proper set up , you never did send me that video of first car

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
theduck

posted on 24/2/20 at 05:41 PM Reply With Quote
Did I not? Send me your email and will do it now.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Andy B

posted on 24/2/20 at 10:16 PM Reply With Quote
Just spotted this thread
I definitely havenít received your email but we have been moving factory and the Internet was down for a time
If you send it again Iíll try and answer any questions you have
Best regards
Andy
AB Performance Ltd

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Andy+B 's Aim
Beamerboy

posted on 25/2/20 at 07:49 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Andy B
Just spotted this thread
I definitely havenít received your email but we have been moving factory and the Internet was down for a time
If you send it again Iíll try and answer any questions you have
Best regards
Andy
AB Performance Ltd


Hi Andy

It definitely sent my emails working fine, I was after a full engine installation in my car but all sorted now

Thanks

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Andy B

posted on 25/2/20 at 08:02 PM Reply With Quote
No problem
I checked again today at work and couldnít see anything
Glad you are sorted anyway
Regards
Andy

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Andy+B 's Aim
Beamerboy

posted on 26/2/20 at 06:59 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Andy B
No problem
I checked again today at work and couldnít see anything
Glad you are sorted anyway
Regards
Andy


No problem at , thanks

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply


go to top






Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.