Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Sylva Riot longwheelbase chassis £450
v8kid

posted on 13/11/20 at 11:34 AM Reply With Quote
Sylva Riot longwheelbase chassis £450

Hi Chaps,

Sold the house whee !!!! Got to clear out the garage BOO !!!

I have a road registered Sylva Riot that has the rear part of the chassis extended by 300mm to allow the mounting of a mid engine V8. It comes with a fully legal ( before the trolls pounce) log book and is sorned

When I registered it, it had a Range Rover 3.5 coupled to a UN1 gearbox installed and worked really well. Since then it has had many combinations installed and intended for sprint/hillclimb.

However I decided to return to university to research for a PhD and the car has been neglected. The good part is it was neglected in a centrally heated garage/workshop.

For sale is the chassis. it comes with rear suspension (beefed up for the V8), drive shafts suitable for UN1 and front suspension minus the uprights. I have sources replacement racing uprights but not adapted them to the wishbones. There are no brakes as I am selling separately but the master cylinder is fitted. Bodywork has never been painted. There are no lights. All steering there.

It has the usual roll bar with an additional (detachable) cross brace where the passenger would be.

I will upload some photographs when I work out the system but not all the parts shown are included with the sale. In particular, the ECU and associated wiring along with the dry sump tank go with the engine.

I think £450 is a bargain

Cheers

David

You'd be surprised how quickly the sales people at B&Q try and assist you after ignoring you for the past 15 minutes when you try and start a chainsaw

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
obfripper

posted on 13/11/20 at 01:29 PM Reply With Quote
Whereabouts are you?

I'm quite tempted, some pics would be good, any ideas if there's room for an 01e or 01x audi box?

Dave

Simon

posted on 13/11/20 at 01:35 PM Reply With Quote
So tempting - hopefully you're at the other end of the country
v8kid

posted on 13/11/20 at 03:02 PM Reply With Quote
First sight of daylight
First sight of daylight

as it was just prior to registration

You'd be surprised how quickly the sales people at B&Q try and assist you after ignoring you for the past 15 minutes when you try and start a chainsaw

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
theconrodkid

posted on 13/11/20 at 04:27 PM Reply With Quote
must resist, do not need

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

v8kid

posted on 13/11/20 at 05:02 PM Reply With Quote
Gosh that was quick its sold

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.