Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Rover V8 rebuild stuff needed
thetankwad

posted on 17/4/05 at 08:55 PM Reply With Quote
Rover V8 rebuild stuff needed

hi all, have stripped down my 3.5 and am now in the process of rebuilding. Before i start the usual money draining hunt for parts i thought i'd ask and see if any one had kit they wanted rid of. Anything considered, but endshells, head gaskets, head bolts, and a nice holley wouldn't go amiss. cash waiting for the right gear. email me at thetankwad@yahoo.co.uk or pm me here if anything is on the flog.
Cheers all,
Tommy

--Lets get down to Business!--

v8kid

posted on 18/4/05 at 12:13 PM Reply With Quote
Tommy,

I'm just down the road from you in less than sunny (at the moment) Stewarton and have loads of bits for Rover V8's. I've just upgraded to 5 litre and all the stuff I've been hoarding won't fit.

I have:-vitesse injection setup, serpentine front end complete with crank driven oil pump, oil pickup pipe and sump to fit, umpteen heads, SU and Stromberg carbs and manifolds, blocks (need boring), cranks (iffy possibly need grinding) Dizzy's (I think - can't remember if I chucked them) SDI front covers, nearly new water pump, etc, etc.

Got a couple of gearboxes in first class condition too.

Cheers,

David

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
thetankwad

posted on 18/4/05 at 05:50 PM Reply With Quote
u have mail

--Lets get down to Business!--

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.