Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: twin 45's
dougal

posted on 8/2/03 at 01:19 AM Reply With Quote
twin 45's

i just bought a pair of weber 45s at a classic car show this weekend for the bargin price of 5o quid and to add to this they have just been properly glass blasted so are lovly and brand new looking and i am now making sure they are squeeky clean inside aswell,
i was wondering if anyone knew the jetting for a bog standard 20xe (obviously exhaust and inlet will have some bearing but i do have a set of 38 venturies and some 4.5 aux which should be about right. anyone suggest a ball park to get it running. chears

Jon Ison

posted on 8/2/03 at 07:37 AM Reply With Quote
was only talkin bout this to Bryn Wed night at J29 meeting, he as a mild tuned 16v in his locost, on rollers it gave 148@ wheels on 36mm chokes, they told him he could expect more if he went up too 38mm as the engine was still hunting for more, not sure on jet sizes, i will ask him if its ok to give you his number if you like as he's not on here and he will be able to give u his jet size's, i can't remember wot they was...........

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.