Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: VOSA Chelmsford
BKLOCO

posted on 8/4/06 at 03:11 PM Reply With Quote
VOSA Chelmsford

I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with the VOSA centre in Chelmsford Essex.
What are they like?
If they're anything like the DVLA office in the same town then I'm not looking forward to SVA.
The conversation I had with the "kit car expert" in the DVLA office was beyond belief....
I did however manage, after a very lengthy discussion, to get her to agree to my chassis No. and to inspect pre SVA so that hopefully getting it registered after SVA should be quick and easy. But I wont put my life on it

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!!!

chockymonster

posted on 8/4/06 at 03:49 PM Reply With Quote
I've done 2 esva's over there.
They were very helpful and allowed me the time to fix things whilst having a cup of tea.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
David Jenkins

posted on 8/4/06 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
I had my SVA there - really good bloke, let me fix a couple of potential fail points on the spot, no special favours but no fuss either, if you know what I mean.

I investigated Norwich and Chelmsford a while before my SVA, and picked C'ford.

David

wilkingj

posted on 8/4/06 at 08:09 PM Reply With Quote
Thats good info... I will go to chelsmford. I was thinking Norwich as its a bit further (get a longer drive) The journey to Chelsmford is all back roads as well

Saved me asking!!

Thanks

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Tigger

posted on 8/4/06 at 08:35 PM Reply With Quote
Another positive for Chelmsford. Very helpful and understanding. Also let me go and buy some mirrors at the local bike shop coz mine were too small.

Excellent guys

Tigger

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.